Turn off power and reinstall the jumper in normal mode position.


How to fix this message turn off power and reinstall the jumper in normal mode position.

This message contains bios setting on your motherboard you can configure bios jumper your self with some 
guidelines. Please do not set jumper if power is on.

Turn off power of system and unscrew the case of cabinet.


Remove system case and find bios jumper setting on the mother board its name bios config.

Set jumper to normal position at 1 and 2 pin your problem is solved.

For reset you bios setting set jumper at 2 and 3 pin and restart your power on then off system and set again normal position.

This image of jumper.
Motherboard Jumper
Jumper of Motherboard

Shaikh Kabir

8 comments:

  1. I did the same way but its not workink still showing same error massage... please help me i am in a big trouble..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same way but its not working after installing error Enter CURRENT Password ..... please help me i am in a big trouble

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also solve my problem. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't work for me ..
    showing the msg (turn off power and reinstall jumper ) even after loading optimal default in bios and trying the above method ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same as my desktop computer did you manage to fix it?

      Delete
  5. It doesn't work for me ..
    showing the msg (turn off power and reinstall jumper ) even after loading optimal default in bios and trying the above method ..

    ReplyDelete